Our goal at Express Inspections is to provide a thorough home inspection, with as many details as possible. Please assist us by completing any or all of these checklist items before your inspection.
- Turn on all utilities when possible.
- Unless there is a safety reason that requires them to be de-energized, all electrical breakers must be in the “ON” position.
- The electrical panel should be easily accessible.
- If they are required to operate an appliance or fixture, please have remote controls readily available. (Fireplaces,ceiling fans, etc.)
- Clear items from all sinks/tubs and have drain stoppers present.
- Main water shut-off valve should be accessible.
- Provide all keys for any areas needed. (Crawl space access, locked interior and exterior storage closets, keyed window locks, etc.)
- Provide clear access to any attic furnaces.
- Remove any objects in crawl space that would block access especially to the entry.